Monday, December 21, 2009

The End and The Beginning '09-'10



The Expunk album has been all wrapped up and the show went really well. Had a good set with HTAFM to open the night and enjoyed a great night of entertainment in general. Gave out approx. 48 Expunk albums throughout the night, so you can't go wrong there. There's a lot of great things planned so far for this upcoming year as well. I went out to the Meanwhile to have a few drinks after CJ practice with Josh and Mike last night and we were joined by Melissa a little later as well as a few other friends. We went over some things coming up, shared several laughing fits and had an all around great time. I guess I will be playing around in all three current bands I am involved in within the first month of the 10! I'm very excited about the bands that we get to play with as well. This town has a great collection of musicians and I find myself fortunate to be able to share the stage with them. Also, I have found out that we have a confirmed show in Chicago on April 10th which is my dirty 30 birthday. This is going to be one helluva time. I get to see Chicago friends, and hopefully family from Milwaukee as well! I threw together a list off the top of my head of shows going on in 2010. Also awaiting a nominations listing for the Jammie awards coming up in February. Looks like fun...



Jan. 9 - Expunk @ Mulligans w/ Fainting Generals & Lazy Genius

Jan. 13 - HTAFM @ Mulligans w/Ghost Heart & ?

Jan. 14 - Chance Jones @ Founders with AB & Coconut Brown

Feb. 16th - Chance Jones @ The Intersection for WYCE Jammies XI

Apr. 9 - Chance Jones (TO BE CONFIRMED KZOO SHOW)

Apr. 10 - Chance Jones @ Red Line Tap Chicago

Apr. 29 - Chance Jones @ Billys with AB & Coconut Brown

June 19 - Chance Jones @ Founders Fest

1 comment:

  1. Hey bud, i'm pretty sure the G.H. & HTAFM's show is march 13, not january 13. don't freak me out!

    ReplyDelete