Monday, November 30, 2009

...and then there was one.

The mad rush that was this past month of recording sessions, rehearsals, finalizing details and whatnot is over. Now I can focus on finishing the tracking/recording of the new expunk disc which will need to be ready by Dec. 18th for the show at Jukes with HTAFM, Charles The Osprey, and Chugger. Just saw the article in Music Revue on expunk and it looks good. Very happy with how the article and my *gasp* camera phone/photoshop group picture turned out. No choice there, so just chalk it up to a time crunch. Should be a fantastic show and the album is very close to being complete. Some minor adjustments and a final guitar track and the last song to be mixed will be complete. Here's to hard work and accomplishments. Perhaps after the Christmas season I may just go into hiding for a couple of days. Nevermind, I can't. I'll be making sure to relax as much as possible though when time permits. I want to save all of these recordings/pictures/articles for a day when I can show them to little ones and say "See? This old man may be a sore for site eyes, but he tried to do something with the time he had." In third person just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment