Monday, November 30, 2009

Chance Jones, Ghost Heart, Trophy @ intersection

The album release show went amazingly well. Got the vinyl just 12 hours prior to the doors opening for the show. Attendance was close to 400 and so many of my favorite people were there having a great time. I felt I played well for both the Trophy and Chance Jones set. Listened to a recording that Steve from Trophy had captured via his microtrack set back at the FOH sound booth and it sounds great! All of the vocal harmonies came through fantastically which is what we were very focused on. Ghost Heart put on a performance that I think blew a lot of peoples hair back. It was solid and translated well to the crowd with excellent response. I had a near-illegal amount of fun that night. It far exceeded even my best expectations and I got to see myself on vinyl that I performed on/recorded for the first time in my life. You can't buy that kind of fullfillment. Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment