Monday, October 4, 2010

A Weekend on the Road & More Artprize

This weekend went very well with Chance Jones having a show on Friday night in Ypsilanti(which is where those mobile picture posts down below are from). We played with Fields of Industry, Secret Twins, and Long Whiskers. All around it was a great show. What really blew my mind was Secret Twins, though. They are a two piece band and the singer/guitarist has an astounding voice. Drummer rocked. They were really tight and played some great tunes. Plus, she was playing a white Gibson Flying V which was awesome to see. Saturday brought us to Athens, OH. Nice little town in the foothills. Steve Putt came along and I got to see my friend Nate down in Athens, so our group Trophy played a set before his band Hexnet and then Chance Jones.

I didn't have the time over my long weekend to put anything up here, but I got to check out some more Artprize pieces on Wednesday. Unfortunately, my camera was devoid of a memory card when I got down there as I had forgotten to put it back in. I instead resorted to the trusty camera phone and will be posting them today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment