Saturday, November 6, 2010

Buildings, Apostles, Red Lights. Jukes 11.4.10

Great show Thursday night at Jukes. Buildings from Minneapolis, MN put on a great show. That was the first time I've seen them and I was definitely impressed. Unfortunately I missed most of The RedLights, who were the opening act of the evening. The Apostles ended the night and killed it as always. High energy set, tight riffs and a good amount of humorous banter seems to be the right combo. I took a decent number of pictures during the Apostles set. Here are some of them:







































Also, I caught some of two songs on video. I only had a digital camera and they were loud to say the least, so the audio isn't great. Here are parts of "Countach" and "Double Gravity":

No comments:

Post a Comment