Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Studio time and pedals

Short one today. Going in to finish up work on vocals for Heavier Than Air Flying Machines tonight after work and enjoying a day off tomorrow. (Well, a day off from the day job, anyway.) Practice for both Expunk then Chance Jones in the evening.

Speaking of Expunk, Jef wanted me to make a diagram of his pedal board setup like the one I threw together recently of my own. It was a rather quick job and nothing fancy, but you get the idea. I'm pretty sure I got it mostly right even though I had to go from memory and a very blurry picture.



 Sweet stuff on there, people. Imagine both of those rigs colliding with each other very loudly.

Waiting on my boost pedal kit to arrive in the mail from General Guitar Gadgets still. I'm looking forward to assembling that next week.

Gear rules. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment