Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pedal Board Project Complete!

Well, after poking at it here and there, I finally got my guitar effects pedal board finished. The last thing to complete was cutting, drilling and screwing in the trim pieces followed by the corner brace pieces. I'll have to total up the receipts, but I'm pretty sure it was easily under $100 for all of the raw materials. Also, I must mention that my buddy Darrell Mansfield helped immensely with installing and fastening the carpet on the riser piece toward the back of the board. He is a righteous carpet installer and tore right into it helping me out a lot on that part as well as with bolting the handles in. Still have to pick up my volume pedal from the repair shop over at Eric's Audio Repair, rearrange the pedal order, rewire and I'll be all set... until I get more pedals, that is. Here's some pictures taken periodically throughout the process(I managed to upload the pictures from end to beginning. Whatever, too lazy to do it again):














No comments:

Post a Comment