Thursday, January 21, 2010

Great Time at The B.O.B. Last Night

Everyone in Chance Jones had a great time at our regular Wednesday night stint at The B.O.B. last night. Played a lot of tunes to fill the 2 hour timeslot and it seemed to go even faster than last week with a better turnout! Can't ask for anything more. All of the songs are getting tighter and tighter as the days go on, mostly due to the amount of time we've put into playing, of course. The funny thing is that no matter how many times I've played the songs, they never get old. Bonus. Other than that, I've got some work to do in regards to an expunk song. One of the songs off of the 'Time as Faust' CD we just made is to be featured in a locally produced movie that our drummer Joe is in. That being said, I have to seperate the three segments of the songs to send out on a disc so they can use parts in sections of the movie. How exciting! I can't wait to see how this turns out. I have a guitar to repair, another one to modify, basement cleaning, guitar part writin' and various other things to keep me busy. Plenty to do in the coming days...

No comments:

Post a Comment