Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Redoing things to Hopefully Not Need to be Redone Once More...

I need to repair the input jack on this guitar that I had modified and shown in a previous entry. I discovered this last night. My hood won't release on my car after flying up on me going down the highway some weeks ago and has aquired a subsequent phantom rattle. I am in the process of re-reformating the hard drive on my computer at work due to a conflicting display driver. Not sure how long that's going to take on top of the 4 hours put in already to get to a blue screen of death while I'm wading in idiots and bullshit. Well, at least I have tomorrow off from my day job, loading from 2-4 for the B.O.B. show with Chance Jones, expunk practice from 5pm to 7:30pm, Chance Jones from 9-11, and packup/load-in at the rehearsal space afterward. Wait a minute. That means I'm busy. Oh well, music is fun and at least the guitar looks good finished... Life remains good.















No comments:

Post a Comment