Thursday, September 23, 2010

Artprize and Prospecto are upon us!!!

Prospecto Musical Showcase is kicking off tonight and there are an absurd amount of bands cranking it out all around the fair city of Grand Rapids through Saturday night. It is indeed a great time to be in Grand Rapids.

Speaking of which, I had the extreme fortune of having a day off from work yesterday and was able to venture out with my trusty camera to capture pieces on display for Artprize. I walked around town for about 6 1/2 hours trying to catch as much as I could within my free time before a band practice. It's going to be around for a few weeks, but I couldn't help wanting to see the majority of works outside in the downtown area. Another great part of getting into it the first day is that you got to see a lot of artists still putting pieces into place and working on the finishing touches. I've been able to upload some pictures so far which you will see below. There will be many more to come in the next few days as well as some random Prospecto pictures I'm assuming. Life is good. Enjoy!




























No comments:

Post a Comment