Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I want one of these and I want to put it in my guitar.

I saw a preview of one of these units a little while ago and kind of forgot about it throughout a busy schedule. It is an analog synth made by Korg called a Korg Monotron. Rather than explain further, here is a three part video on what this little monster can do:







Crazy, right? Not as crazy as the price for one of these. $59.99!!! Are you kidding me? That is quite the feature packed little toy for that cheap. With that being said, I had refinished a cheap electric guitar a few months back and I hope I can route out a spot somewhere on the Peninsular Axe to be able to dock this thing in there. That would be a wild ride indeed. I still haven't done anything on refinishing/replacing tolex on that 4x12 amp cabinet since I last posted about it, so we'll see how soon this one gets done. Just got a little excited about the notion is all. Although I haven't measured to see where I would be able to fit this little guy in the guitar, in a perfect world it would look a little something like this:



Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment