Friday, September 24, 2010

Prospecto and more Artprize pictures

As promised, here are some pictures from Prospecto as well as more from Artprize. The first pictures in particular would be the amazing two piece band called El Ten Eleven hailing from Los Angeles. They played at Founders last night and absolutely killed it. I also was able to catch local band Ozenza who ripped it up with some sludgy rock n' roll. I'm sure there will be a lot of great high quality photos around from Prospecto, as I saw people with cameras at every show who were volunteers. As soon as I find out where all of those will end up being, I'll be putting up a link to them. Anyway, here's a few quick shots of El Ten Eleven,then Artprize. Enjoy:





































































No comments:

Post a Comment