Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Day Off.

Allow me to preface this post by saying there probably isn't anyone that would find it too interesting if they would happen to stumble upon it. That being said, I feel it pertinent to document this for some day in the future where I ask myself "What the hell was I doing back then?" Actually, that really is the point of this whole thing anyway. Here it goes. My two days off from my day job are Sunday and Wednesday. This week's Wednesday(which is up to par with most Wednesdays as of late) consisted of the following:

Sleep in like crazy until 11:30am because of being up late the prior eve.
11:30-12:30-Bum around the house a little
12:30-1:00-Bring Jessie back to her house so I can return to mine for yard work(which I enjoy immensely. No sarcasm here. Yard work really is fun to me.)
1:00-1:20-Cook and eat
1:20-3:45-Dismantle the gutter pipes on the back of the house and unclog them. Get on the roof and clean out the gutters that couldn't drain prior to dismantling. Rake and remove branches from tall grass around former pile o' brush thus enabling lawn mowage. Burn aforementioned branches(Temperature in the 90s and quite muggy I do say.) Mow the back patch of long weedy grass. Get cleaned up to leave at 4:00.
4:00-4:30-Pick up equipment from Chance Jones practice space downtown on the way to pick up Jessie.
4:30-5:40-Drive Jessie to her job in Sparta(She is still a bit car-less) and drive out past the airport off of 48th St for expunk practice.
5:40-8:15-expunk practice.
8:15-9:40-Drive back to Sparta to pick Jessie up while getting a drive through bite to eat on the way there. Drop her off at home and go to Chance Jones practice.
9:40-11:30-Chance Jones practice.
11:30-sleep- Go home and decompress for sleep/work at 10:00am Thursday.


I did manage to take a few pictures while the fire was smoldering pretty decent with the sun coming through the trees in the back yard. Pretty neat looking stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment