Thursday, July 29, 2010

The new guitar, practices, and departures.

Played my new Deluxe Nashville Telecaster with my amp turned up for the first time last night for expunk practice and boy howdy does it sound mighty fine. We have a few different songs we are working on as we are currently in the writing process and they are going to be fantastic pieces.

Chance Jones practice after that went very well. We worked on four new songs to try and tighten them up and get the kinks worked out. They are great songs and the next record should be killer.

My best friend Seth is moving away to go to school in Orlando. I've got more hilarious stories and memories with this guy than I could even try to rattle off over an entire day. I'm going to miss that sonuva bitch. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment