Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Look and features

So I went through and updated the look and threw in some new features on the page. You'll notice the news feed is up now from Mlive as well as some Google news if you click on that link. Also, I figured that I should put up links to some great things going on around town. This includes musicians, local media outlets/organizations, and venues. I don't know who actually looks at this damn thing, but it's fun for me and a good way to show my appreciation for the abundant creative collaboration transpiring 'round these parts. I'll keep adding and updating here and there as I'm sure a few details have escaped me at the moment.

AB! & Coconut Brown are playing tonight at the Rendezvous Lounge in Eastown if you're free. I have a wedding and subsequent reception to attend so I can't make it. I would strongly recommend going. They own. Plus DJ Superdre is spinning right next door at Mulligan's Otherside. Two-fer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment