Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Panoramic Pictures

Since I don't feel as though I have much to talk about, I figured perhaps I should post some pictures on here that I have taken. Namely ones that involve using a cheap program, a camera phone(or cheaper digital camera) and making a panoramic out of a number of images. So...



4 or 5 pictures.This was after getting out of work and racing daylight. It was taken from the parking ramp of Bridgewater Place in Grand Rapids in early Spring 2010.



This is a 5 or 6 picture shot of the still under construction medical mile on Michigan Street in Grand Rapids during early Spring 2010.



2 pictures. View looking south down the Grand River from the 6th St historic bridge.



2 pictures. Southward view of Grand Rapids from the Bridgewater Place parking ramp.




4 pictures. Chicago skyline from the Cermack/Chinatown Red Line stop. 4.11.10



2 pictures. Chicago skyline view from a park on the south side by Megan and Casey's place. They were kind enough to let us stay at their place while I was in town for my birthday/playing a couple of Chance Jones shows. 4.11.10



3 pictures. View from the back porch of what used to be a practice space for a band I'm in called expunk. Lance is the owner of the home and it rests on the bank of the Thornapple River. Early Spring 2010.



3 pictures. View of the sky from the parking lot of my workplace in Byron Center. 2010



2 pictures. View of the sky over Muskegon Heights. 2010



3 pictures. High contrast sky shot from the parking lot at my workplace. 2010



3 pictures. Another sky shot from my workplaces parking lot. Skies like this happen a lot in Byron Center it seems. 2010



2 pictures. Grand Rapids riverfront. Contrast and colorization applied. 2009



8 pictures. This is not so much a panoramic shot, but I felt it necessary to include it anyway. This picture consists of 8 shots taken by my camera phone. It is the view from the Marathon gas station in Byron Center right by my workplace. The sky was too perfect to leave without grabbing some pictures. Like I said, those Byron Center skies...

No comments:

Post a Comment